Where to find information about us and our products
You can find everything you need to know about us, BGreater Limited (We, Us, Our), and our products on our website before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing after you order, either by email or in your online account.
When you buy from us you are agreeing that:
- Sometimes we reject orders.
- We charge you when you order
- We may change our prices. .
- We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Products can vary slightly from their pictures.
- You're responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate.
- You have a legal right to change your mind plus extra rights under our guarantee OR and however you bought you have rights under our guarantee.
- Returns are free, however, the original postage will not be refunded.
- You have rights if there is something wrong with your product.
- We can change products and these terms.
- We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do).
- We can withdraw products.
- We can end our contract with you.
- We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products.
- We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice.
- Resolving disputes with us.
- Other important terms apply to our contract.
Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock, because we can't verify your age, because you are located outside the UK or our delivery areas, as stated on our website. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
We charge you when you order
When you provide your payment details and place your order, the value of your order will be charged immediately to whatever method of payment you chose. You will own your products as soon as we receive payment in full.
We may change our prices
We reserve the right to change our prices without notice. However, the price indicated when you order products from us will be the amount charged to you for those products.
We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your chosen products is delayed by an event outside our control, such as strikes by 3rd parties, pandemics, epidemics, terror threats or attacks, war, fire, explosion, floods or other natural disasters, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial you can contact our Customer Service Team: email@example.com or call 01242 461673 to arrange a refund for any footwear you have paid for, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
Products can vary slightly from their pictures
A product's true colour may not exactly match that shown on your device or its packaging may be slightly different.
You're responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate
It is important that you choose footwear with the correct measurements. You’re responsible for making sure those measurements are correct. The best way to do this is to use our foot measurer, details of which you will find at https://bgreater-shoes.myshopify.com/products/foot-measurer?_pos=1&_sid=1d7639506&_ss=r.
You have a legal right to change your mind plus extra rights under our goodwill guarantee
Your legal right to change your mind. For most of our footwear bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including the delivery costs. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
Our goodwill guarantee. In addition, we offer our UK customers a goodwill guarantee for most footwear bought online, which is more generous than your legal rights in the ways set out below. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights if there is something wrong with your product (for more on those rights see You have rights if there is something wrong with your product).
Your legal rights
How our goodwill guarantee is more generous
14 days to change your mind.
30 days to change your mind.
When you can't change your mind. You can't change your mind about an order for:
- footwear has been worn, is not in its original packaging, complete with tags/labels;
- bespoke footwear that has been made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
The deadline for changing your mind. If you change your mind about a product you must let us know as soon as you can and in all cases, you must have done so within 30 days after the day we deliver your product.
How to let us know. To let us know you want to change your mind, contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 461673.
Return to us our free. You must return it (and any free gifts provided with it) to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Returns are free and must be sent back using the returns label we send you. Returns will be through Royal Mail. You can:
- by contacting our Customer Service Team: email@example.com or call 01242 461673. You will need your email receipt and the card you paid with.
- send the product back to us, using Royal Mail and using the return label that we provide to you. If you do this you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won't refund you the price. For help with returns, see our Returns Policy: https://bgreater-shoes.myshopify.com/pages/our-returns-policy or contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 461673.
We do not refund delivery costs. We will only refund delivery costs for products where we agree there is clearly a significant fault with the product.
We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product. If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable in-store, we reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new", price tags have been removed, the product-branded packaging is damaged or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due. Our Customer Service Team: email@example.com or call 01242 461673 can advise you on whether we're likely to reduce your refund.
When and how we refund you. We refund you within 14 days of receiving returned products back from you (or receiving evidence you've sent them to us). We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 461673. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. Your legal rights are summarised below. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk.] Remember too that You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
Summary of your key legal rights
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
· Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund.
· Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
· Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
We can change products and these terms
Changes we can always make. We can always change these terms:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to make clarify, extend or otherwise improve these terms and/or their readability.
- We can always change a product to make them more comfortable, durable or easier to manufacture.
We can withdraw products
We can selling a product and withdraw it from our website. We will let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you've paid for products which won't be provided.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you don't, within a reasonable time, either allow us to deliver products to you or you fail to collect it from a collection point. If you have said you will collect a product ("click and collect") but you don't do this within 21 days then (unless the product is made to your specifications or is clearly personalised) we treat your order as cancelled and refund the purchase price of the product not the postage. Remember that you have a legal right to change your mind plus extra rights under our goodwill guarantee.
- you miss the delivery, the package it held at a distribution centre, the package is not collected and is returned you will be refunded the original purchase price but not the postage.
We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action. For example, sensible treatment of footwear and not exposing it to environments where damage is likely and which you could have avoided by following reasonable measures to look after your footwear.
- A business loss. It relates to use of a product for the purposes of trade, business, craft or profession.
How we use any personal data you give us is set out in our Privacy Notice: https://www.bgreatershoes.com/pages/privacy-policy
You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Our complaints policy. Our Customer Service Team: email@example.com or call 01242 461673 will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our products.
You can go to court. These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product. We'll tell you in writing if this happens and we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.